Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Late Again......

Yep it's Tuesday (now Wednesday) and I am just now getting around to posting. Lately Mondays have been busy and I just haven't had the time to do it. I got this thing called a job and they actually want me to work!! Growing up is not all its cracked up to be! Oh well you have to pay to play , so I guess I am just paying the price.

The weekend was fantastic, great weather both days. Went Saturday with a group and rode road bikes. Then Sunday went out for another ride. Got home Sunday washed the car and started working on the pool. Chase is about to jump in already, he can't wait to swim. That water is cold too! I wouldn't get in there right now for anything. Yet he is all pumped up ready to swim. You ever see the kid in the pool with his lips blue and shivering because it is so cold , you ask them are they cold and they look right at you and say no. That is my youngest, he loves the water.

So last night (Monday evening) I decided now that time has changed and the sun stays out longer , I am going to make a full on effort to run errands on my bicycle. Last night was the maiden voyage! From the house to Walgreen's is about 42min. I am not using the computer for these trips . I don't care how many miles, I need to know how long it will take. Not at a race pace either, just an easy pace. If I ride to town I don't want to walk into a store dripping with sweat. Not a bad ride , I can get to Wal-Mart,Walgreen's,K-mart and the Mall. I haven't figured out how to carry 2x4's yet but Lowe's is between Wal-mart and K-mart. The gas going through the roof is just in time for my new plans.

Now you can see the need for a Big Dummy bicycle in my garage. I can get milk home in 20minutes. I can make it before it even spoils.

Now it is Wednesday and I am just now getting this post done. I came home yesterday with plans to finish this post and my computer would not cooperate, funny how every time this happens nobody knows what happened to it. Oh well that's what happens when you have kids. Who share your computer with you.

Oh well Chase is home with the crud. We are fixing to go to the doctor and see what the problem is So for now see ya...............

No comments:

Post a Comment