Saturday, March 26, 2011

GO BIG BLUE........................

Here we go it's Saturday and my boys pulled it out last night. I grew up in Lexington KY and love the KY Wildcats!!!!!

Last night they played the Ohio State Buckeyes and won. OS was the number 1 seed in the whole tournament. nobody thought they were going to win that one. But we did!!! So now we get to play North Carolina Tarheels again tomorrow night. We beat them last year and they beat us once this year. They are playing good right now and so is Kentucky so it will be a good game.

Go Big Blue........They play tomorrow night at 5:05pm.......I will be right in front of the tube................................................


Today was a busy day for me, hit the ground running this morning. I was up at 7:30 and out the door by 8. Picked up breakfast and a load of mulch, back home ate and had Cody at drivers ed all by 9. Then loaded mom's mower up and went to her house. Mowed her yard , took her mower to shop for the yearly service and hit the bike shop. Back home by 1:30. Karen had unloaded the majority of the mulch and I finished it. By then it was raining hard!

Time for lunch and basketball. That was about it. I am tired and ready for Sunday. Rain rain go away.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment