Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday !!!!!!!!!!

Friday I tend to look at things as in "if it ain't done by now it's gonna be here on Monday". It's been that busy here lately and I just don't have it in me to kill it on Friday! I have done more special order projects lately than ever and I like to make sure all the loose ends are tied up on Friday.

Monday we'll start on the next week of projects. But this week is in the bag!

I have a road ride planned for tomorrow and then I might slide over to Uhwarrie for Sunday. I have two weeks to keep my legs in shape before the 4 hour race at Ann Springs. That's gonna be my next race. I used think I couldn't handle a 4 to 6 hour race by myself but after the Pisgah race I know I can do it! So I am gonna wait and see what the weather looks like and then go from there.

I could sign up early but then if it rains I would have to go. Plus it's only 10 more dollars to sign up the day of. So now it's time to do the longer stuff!

Plus we have my youngest son's birthday tomorrow! He's 14 years old, so as usual I have given thought to what was going on in my life 14 years ago. Damn things change.

                                                I like change.........

No comments:

Post a Comment