Monday, April 28, 2014

Totally !!!!!!!!!!

That's the way I like to start Monday. "Totally", worn out! When I come to work on Monday and at 7 am I am already thinking about spending the evening on the couch! That's when you know you got all you could out of the weekend.

I got a 30 mile ride in Saturday and then came home and did yard work all afternoon. By the time I stopped it was dark. Then  I got up Sunday and finally got moving about 11 and I was gone for a little over 3 hours. I went from Monroe to Wingate to Marshville to Peachland. From there I went south and got lost! I missed my turn and by the time I figured it out I was lost!

That's the first time in awhile I have been lost on the bicycle and it was fun! I like getting lost once in awhile it's a new adventure every time. I have been trying to go new directions and that's part of it. I found a new way to Wingate yesterday, I have been riding the same route to Wingate for the last 10 years so that was neat. The road I took didn't even look like a regular road, I have pedaled by it a thousand times and never paid any attention to it. It actually looked like it was abandoned, but then it opened up into the back side of a neighborhood.

That was neat, if I hadn't sat down and played around on google maps I would have never found it. I will be using it again for sure. As far as the south side of 74 outside of Peachland I will definitely be back down that way. I can see Cody dropping me off down that way and me going out from there. I have already found a route to take me to Polkton  from Peachland. From there I could work my way to Ansonville then back through the country and end up with a nice 50 plus mile loops.

It's gonna be a great summer........

No comments:

Post a Comment