Friday, January 10, 2014

Blind Sided ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Didn't see that coming? I went to let the dog out this morning and noticed the step was wet. So being the top shelf detective I am I flip on the outside lights and notice it's raining. Where the hell did that come from? I swear last time I looked at the weather it didn't show rain.

Yet here we have rain. Again....

After I bitched and moaned about being tired yesterday I woke up and was looking forward to the weekend. Now I just hope to see the end of the day! As I said before, I sell construction material. When it rains nobody works, when nobody works my phone doesn't ring. When nobody works and my phone doesn't ring I get really bored! My 7 and a half hour a day job turns into 24 hours!

You see construction type people don't like to work in the rain. If it rains on a middle of the week day they will bitch about it but most go ahead and try to work at least a little. If It rains on a Friday, forget it the day is over! Nobody is gonna get out of bed early and go work in the rain on Friday. The only calls I get are to hold up loads till the first of the week.

Then Monday comes and everybody wants there shit first. So I get to sit here all day and stare at the big front window, then Monday the phone will ring off the hook with pissed off people! People who where to lazy to get out of bed on Friday! I would rather it rained the first half of the week than the last half. Believe me, I have been in this business for the better part of 25 years. It never changes.....

My favorite saying, that I will use at least twice a week...... Lake of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!!!!!

Get up and go to work........

No comments:

Post a Comment