Friday, December 20, 2013

Getting Closer,,,,

We have the weekend and then two days. Then Christmas!!! I have a few stocking stuffers to buy and that's gonna be it. I think I am as excited about this year as I have ever been. Maybe I am growing up (at 45) or just learning to be a better person. 

But I can't wait for this year it's gonna be great! Next week I will finally tell everyone what happened Christmas day. I think I am gonna start putting pictures back up here just because I want to share this one with everyone. Guess what it's not about me either!

This year I have asked for nothing and really don't want anything. As an adult I usually just get what I want, of course I usually ask for something but this year is different. I want nothing!!

Really, I mean it "nothing"!

My present this year will be the joy other people get out of my gifts! As cheesy as that sounds it's true. For the first time in my life I swear I am as giddy as a ten year old, just not for the same reasons I was when I was ten. It's gonna be fun that's all I can say for now.........



For the weekend I have a road ride planned for tomorrow, I got a new phone. It's "smarter" than I am, get it it's a smart phone! "Strava" is gonna be my new toy! If you have time check it out, it's a website and an app for tracking your rides. They, my friends tell me it works great on the road but not so well in the woods. Unless you have a garmin with cadence, which I don't.

As long as you are on the road and out from under the tree canopy the phone will work great. It will tell you all kind of neat stuff about your ride. Once I figure out what I am doing with it I will start posting my routes and the info on here. So stay tuned. Once again I am on the road bike kick again.

It's just fun to head out the end of the driveway and cover so much ground..........

Have a good weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment