Friday, May 3, 2013

Vaacation........... LOL........

Just kidding, she's only gone for 2 days! It's just me and the kids. Or should I say me then the kids. They are old enough to fend for themselves. You really think I am gonna cook.

Again don't worry, we all will be fine. I don't ignore the kids when she is gone. Actually I have a whole agenda where and when the kids need to be. I can't even drink beer tomorrow night because I have to be responsible. The youngest has a birthday party to go to and I have to pick him up at 10:30. It might look funny if I showed up in a cab to get him.

Especially since the party is about a mile from the house!

So anyway I rode last night at Steve's place, and the plan is to hit it again tonight. Tomorrow am will be more of the same. The kids both have plans so we are all good.

Have a good weekend...............

No comments:

Post a Comment