Friday, March 22, 2013

Back On Track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slept in yesterday and made up for it today! I swam a total of 1800 yards for today and a total of 4400 for the week.That's a low total for the week. I have been averaging a lot more, usually I am in the 5500 to 6000 plus yard area. So a 3 day swim week just ain't gonna cut it!

As I said yesterday I get my Cannondale back today and I am also picking up some parts for the RM65 for Chase to ride again. Once I get the bike square I need to get both of them new boots. Then maybe a few new clothes and we will be set. I am starting to get kinda of excited about this. It's been a few years since we have ridden the dirt bikes. It's gonna be fun!

Now if I can get the boat sold and the little KTM50 we are gonna get a new four wheeler, I even want one. Looks like we are gonna have a good summer. Even without racing the mtn bikes.

So as I always say, go outside and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment