Friday, January 18, 2013

The 24 Hour Letdown............

As I posted last night at 9:40, I am done with the Lance story. What goes around comes around! Another perfect example of that fact. Watching him last night made me want to puke! When he started that crap about he and his mom where always the under dogs and he had it so rough growing up. That was the exact moment I turned off the TV and went to bed. No chance in hell will I watch tonight!!!!!!

So the last thing I did before I went to bed was look outside to see what the weather was doing, I hoped to wake up to snow! I wanted to see 3-6in of the stuff. The alarm went off and I looked outside to find nothing. Not even a dusting at my house! I get to the pool and I see cars in the lot covered in snow but not a flake in my yard!

Let down number two!!

I just knew with the weather coming from the south we where gonna get it. Maybe next time, I can only hope!

So to summarize the week, I have swam every day for a total of 4600 yards! The most yet! I am proud of that. But I haven't put a mile on the bike, the rain has made sure that wasn't gonna. But we do have our foot race tomorrow. I am looking forward to that. Chase seems to be excited so it's gonna be a good start to the weekend!

Updates will follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment