Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That's The Way I Want To Roll ..............

On a daily basis, what I have done in the last 12 hours would be perfect. Last night Cody and I met Glen and Alex at Francis Beatty park and got in a night ride. We rode 2-1/2 laps and had a good time. I know your gonna think I am crazy, but it was actually dusty! A few damp spots but no standing water anywhere. It was great! We saw a couple out for a ride and that was it. Hence the reason I could ride a lap backwards....

Then this morning I got up and hit the pool for 800 yards. I went to bed with my stomach growling and got up, it was still growling. I am getting used to my new eating habits. I am trying to eat what I need not just because you are used to eating. I have been told 8pm is the cut off. You shouldn't eat anything after 8.

Last night after we rode I had a protein bar and came home unloaded took a shower and hit the bed. The other night Chase came down and wanted something to eat about 8:30 and we both had soup. Going to bed with a full stomach I dreamed all night and didn't sleep to well. So with that motivation I know better than to eat that late again.

If I could swim and ride everyday I would loose weight really fast, and get faster. I can already tell I am getting a little quicker on the bike, that's what I want anyway. Now I just need to drop another 20 pounds, 180 is my goal! I finally got down to 200 so I just need to keep doing what I am doing!

By the way 7/9, I have only missed 2 days of exercise this year. I wonder where I"ll be at the end of the year. I like keeping up with this figure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment