Monday, November 26, 2012

Back To The Regular.........

This is the part of a holiday that you don't like! The, "END" all the fun is over and it's time to head back to work. I hate a Monday after such a long time off.

Yes, I rode every day and my legs hurt, I got to see some of our family and had a good meal. Blah,Blah,Blah.... Except for the riding I did the same thing as everybody else!!

So let's move on!!!!!

One of my rides was down at Cheraw. As I said I was in the mood to ride a lap all by myself and just enjoy the scenery. Cheraw is so much different from what we have around here, it's neat. They have been removing all the under growth trying to return it to it's original state. Why, I have no clue. Something to do with it being a state forest..

I am just glad they have trails.

OK, haven't seen that before. I just tried to up load pictures of the state forest down in Cheraw and they are telling my I need to buy storage. What's funny is I have been using Blogspot for a total of 2 years. I finally found the limit........

Back to the golden rule!!!!!

                              "Nothing Is Free"

No comments:

Post a Comment