Monday, October 15, 2012

It's All Good ...................

If you have been reading this any length of time you know how I like to use every available minute of a weekend. Leaving myself slam worn out and needing a rest day. I have talked about the fact we need 3 day weekends and 4 day work weeks.

Blah,blah,blah!

The reality of those statements is the fact that I would just wear myself out for an extra day. I would still need the rest day, it would just be at the end of 3 days instead of 2. I slept like a baby last night and still got up and walked into the bathroom wall! The same wall that's been there for years.

I was to lazy to bring the camera today so all you get is my words of wisdom. We went to Lake Norman State Park and spent the weekend. Friday night we damn near froze to death! Apparently a marine battery won't last forever if it isn't charged very often. So first thing Saturday morning I had to hit Autozone for a new battery. Once I had it the heat worked just fine.

Saturday night we slept great!

So Saturday we rode the trails and went hiking. Cody flatted and had to walk back to the camp site while Chase and I had a good ride. Chase really makes me proud! He Hadn't ridden his bike in a few weeks and went out and put in a good solid ride on the Laurel Loop. It's about 12 miles total!

For not riding much he really did good. He seemed to have a good time and wants to go back this coming weekend. I told him we could always go to Uhwarrie and set the camper up for a night. So we will see, it might workout.

Anyway we had good company good wine and cheap beer. It made for a good weekend. Glen and his wife Sally had the spot next to us so it was cool. Once we got home yesterday I loaded up and hit Sherman for a lap. Once I found out the rain was coming I had no choice! I figured I might as well get in a good ride and sit around on Monday.

Life sucks.......NOT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment