Tuesday, July 3, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End.......

And that SUCKS..........

With those 3 words I am back in the real world. We had a great time and I have tales to tell.

Pictures, that's a different story! Like a dumbass I left my camera in a friends car while we were gone and now most of my pictures are in Charleston SC where she lives! So I lost the first half of the weeks pictures. Yes I will get them (and the camera) back but it might take a few days.

It gives us a good reason to go see she her in Charleston but with everything else we have planned it ain't the option I can make happen right now. So it looks like the US mail will be my savior.

Then to top it off I forgot my other camera today so now all I have is words.

First, lets start with the Friday before last, that was my first day off. While the wife was home cleaning the house and packing I slipped out for a ride!

I have ridden for over 20 years and never been to Back Yard Trails. That is a trail system off Tyvola Rd in Charlotte. It has been kinda of a "in the loop" system, as in "not official". Well now it is.

Now it's well marked and the local Tarheel Trailblazers club is keeping it up. I decided to go and try it out. Damn it's sweet! Old school all the way! It ain't no race course, you have to pay attention and stay on top of your game!

I took all kinda pictures, and don't have any to show.....  Tomorrow the mountains............

No comments:

Post a Comment