Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rednecks Will Be RED...........

Everybody has a little in them, most people want to think they don't! Do you know the difference between the two? It would be the fact that one has a lot more fun!

Think about it, half the crap you did as a kid would be "redneck", and look how much fun you where having!

Then somebody told you "stop doing that, you're to old for that". You listened and look at what your missing!

Every kid had the chance to play in a box, a stupid box! Somebody on the street had a new refrigerator, and while mom and dad where talking about it the kids where out in the yard going to the moon or playing cops and robbers!

You could get a good week out of that box if the weather was right! I can remember sitting in school, waiting to get home so we could play in the box.

Point is I must have a ton of "redneck" in me and damn I am having fun! Growing up is way overrated and I have no intention of changing! I work with people who are missing out on so much I feel sorry for them. You only get one shot at this deal and you better enjoy it!

Friday night when I told the wife we were gonna camp she said it's late I don't want to go any where, we haven't packed. Blah,blah,blah......

I said "nope we are gonna sit the camper up in the yard"! She looked at me like "what the hell" we have neighbors..

front yard baby!!!!!!!
Oh yea, "redneckin at it's finest", I slept like a baby! So did she, it was nice and cool and quite!

Damn I miss those boxes!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment