Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Not For me................

This morning I had to take my mom to the airport, she is heading out to see family. I work in Matthews and live in Monroe. My commute is 18 miles and about 30 minutes.

All through the country. I have school buses to deal with and that's about it. I have made this trip everyday for 10 years now and from what I see when I take mom to the airport, I would have a hard time dealing with all the Charlotte traffic....

i was going south when I took this....
The traffic headed to Charlotte sucks! You come to a complete stop on 485 and then you inch your way around to 77 then you stop again! 
the drop of area of the airport....

Then you get to the airport and that's a mad house! Or maybe I should say "organized kaos". They actually keep it moving pretty good for the amount of people trying to unload.

I got this as I was trying to leave, the sun is kind of blocking it, but he went right over my head.

So anyhow if I ever change jobs it will be for one going east from my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment