Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back To The "Deal".......

Yep my short lived, well deserved, break from the normal is over, and it's time to return to the regular "deal". Everybody has a "normal"  and now I am back at mine.

I guess it could be worse, my life is pretty normal so I have much to be thankful for. I just wish I could have more vacation time.

But!!!!

Now I get to plan my next little adventure! That puts a smile on my face! It will involve 2 wheels no doubt about that, especially since the Gold Wing is in flight again!

I do have the trailer I haven't even started on yet. With the rain coming the next few days I will probably work on cleaning it up. By the way, today is the first day I have driven the truck since I got the bike back on the road.

With being out of town for the weekend I haven't ridden the bicycle since last Thursday. That's 4 days, way to long. So a ride is right at the top of the list for things to do!

I also have finalized the load set up on my touring bike and have it ready to go. I just need the right combination on the weather and I will be out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment