Friday, December 2, 2011

December...........................

Yes, I know I should have done this post yesterday since that was the first day of December. But I let it come and go, then it hit me this morning, Christmas is coming! I love Christmas! If it ain't your favorite time of the year you must be  a scrooge!!!! We have the change in the weather, it finally gets cold and the light's come out!!

That's my favorite part! Christmas is the only time of the year when you can make a tacky ass mess out of your yard and house and nobody cares! Any other time of the year your home owner association would be on your ass!

Even the bike shop gets into the spirit! I took this shot last year but they have done the same thing again this year. You have to turn your head when you see a giant bicycle all lit up!

not my house!
I used to do my house back when you could see it from the road, now you can't see me from the road so what's the point! All you can see from the road now is the woods! I thought about putting lights on the trees out by the road, but I don't have enough cords to get all the way out there. So no lights...Bah hum bug.....

Oh yea, I spend the whole month waiting on my favorite TV show of the year!!! "Christmas Story" it will be on all day Christmas day...................I love that show, It makes me laugh all day!! This will make like the 200th time I have seen it............... 
greatest movie ever!!!!!!
my favorite scene
ralphie all grown up..................

No comments:

Post a Comment