Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Damn A Week ,,,,,,,,,,,

Yep it's been a week! I got on here this morning and I had to stop and think for a second what my password was. That was a clue I need to get back to blogging! It's just been hard to find the time lately.


BUT,,, I did get out the door and made my way to PA last Thursday. My youngest son and I left about lunch Thursday and made it up about 8pm. We had a good dinner and then hit the hay. Friday Chase and I did a 25 mile rail trail while Cody was in school and that was fun. While it was freaking hot and humid here it was pretty much perfect weather up there. We hardly even broke a sweat!


To say I was proud of him would be an understatement! Chase hardly rides these days and to jump on a bike and knock out 25 miles is pretty awesome. We stopped in Indiana, PA and took a break at a motorcycle shop, that was fun. We also stopped and had a great lunch. Then a good nap and Cody was done with school.


Out to dinner and we slept good Friday night. Saturday we headed to Pittsburgh to tour a bicycle museum! "Bicycle Heaven" was the name of the shop and it was worth the trip. Although Pittsburgh has the absolute worst road system in the country! We still found it.


Yes it was worth the trip! That place was cool, you could go 10 times and never see everything they have. You walk out of one room to another and then back in and you would see something new every time. We ended up staying there for 2 hours looking around.


Going there makes me want to checkout the bicycle museum shop we have right up the road in Statesville NC. First Flight, I think is the name.


So after that we did a lunch and then headed to the trails. We spent the rest of the day doing a little four wheel driving. Now I want a jeep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment