Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Time To Start ,,,,,,,,,,,,

But at least the car is clean! right now I am about a day away from heading back to PA and so far I have the car clean. Tomorrow I have to pack and have everything ready, we leave at lunch Thursday so tomorrow is it. I always wait till the last minute and it works out fine. This time I have to get the kid ready to so I feel like I need to pickup the pace.


Of course it always works out but it's one thing if it's just me who suffers for my lack of planning, another if the kid needs something. Being a father is a job. Just kidding, it's not that big of deal, it's not like we are going to a wedding or something. We are going to ride bikes and play for 3 days.


Not to hard to pack for that. Even I can handle it! So far the weather looks good for my plan that's cool. I have been looking forward to this since we took Cody up there last November. I wish I could spend several days up there and enjoy all of the trails but that ain't gonna happen..


I got a job down here and they seem to think I should be here 5 days a week. Life sucks, I need another lottery ticket. One of these days I am gonna hit the lotto and travel will be my job! Until them I work on Monday.


Not much else going on right now, I have been riding quit a bit. All in the woods, although I did finally fix my road bike and now it's ready for the next time I decide to ride it. When that will be I don't know. Right now I am back in that "mood" where I just don't want to ride on the road. I like the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment