Friday, July 24, 2015

Do I, Or Not............

I have two chances to just retire today! I bought two scratch off tickets on a whim this morning! Both where 5 bucks each and one is worth 4 million and the other worth 1 million. I can make either one of those numbers work.


See the best part about these tickets is the fact I haven't "scratched" them yet. In my mind I have all the possibilities of actually retiring today. I hold close to 5 million dollars in my hand! Think about that for a minute.


What you could accomplish with that! I know I would retire, that would be the first thing I did. Take a vacation, all kind of stuff.. That was the best 10 bucks I have spent in a long time! It's put me in a good mood it gave me something to talk about this morning. We here at work have had a good time talking about this.


                                            I think I might just leave them unscratched...........


Or at least wait till the end of the day. Option 1: I like it, I win and retire.. Option 2: I don't like this one. It's a dud and I don't win! Right now in my mind I am rich..................


                                                                 To scratch or not.............

No comments:

Post a Comment