Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lights Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I am typing this every light I have is charging away. That would be 5, if you are wondering. Two for me, two for the kid and one extra. Ya' never know! With the time change this weekend this could possibly be the last one for the year.

Next week it will be day light till 7:20 instead of 6:20. That means I can drag the road bike out and start slipping in a few rides from the house. Last time I used that bike it was 95 degrees. Maybe it will spark some interest, I haven't had the slightest urge to ride the road in a long time.

I did get in my swim this morning. I only swam 1250 yards because I jerked around and was late to the pool. The alarm went of and I said not to day. Then rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. When that didn't work I felt guilty and went ahead and got up. So all that did was put me behind by 20 minutes. So I had to cut it short.

I am still over 4000 yards for the week so I need to finish with a big day tomorrow. I want to get as close to 6000 as I can. I hope to get in a good ride tonight and that will give me a good reason to drink a beer tomorrow night. I have swam and ran and gonna ride. All in one week......

No comments:

Post a Comment