Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Run Baby Run............

So I am not sure if this is a sign but last night I was out for a run and I am moving along and I realize. I am thinking about other things than what I am doing. That to me is a good sign! I wasn't thinking about how hard it was or how my knees where feeling, I was just moving along, covering ground.

That's the first time that's ever happened before. Usually I am thinking about getting my foot strike down just right and keeping good form. Making sure I am trying to "run soft". I read that somewhere and that's what I try to keep in my mind as I run. So for me to drift off and just keep getting it is a good sign. Makes me want to go again.

Yesterday I swam a mile and then ran last night. Today I have done the swimming and I hope to get in a run when I get home. It still kinda depends on my knees, they are a little sore. But if they feel a little better by the time I get home I will go. I want to get up to 2 workouts a day. One of these days I will be able to ride the mountain bike again.

We had rain again last night so I am not sure if the trails will be dry enough to ride yet. 

Besides, I actually want to run.... Never thought I would say that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment