Friday, March 8, 2013

Strong Finish........

I took Monday morning off and didn't do anything Monday evening. That was the start to the week. Then Tuesday I swam a mile and came home for a 3mile run. Wednesday I swam 1250 yards and washed the car. Thursday I swam 1250 yards and went night riding with Charles.

Then this morning I swam another mile to finish the week. With riding last night and getting home at 8:15. I had enough time to repack my clothes for the gym, eat a hamburger and take a shower. Then straight to bed.

I am ready for the weekend. Although I haven't decided if I want to run the trail race in the morning yet. If I don't, I know some of my friends are riding mtn. bikes so I will do something. Then we have Sunday and it's still wide open, I do want to get a run in this weekend. As I have already said I still can't believe I am saying that.

Why am I doing all this?

Because that's who I am and what I do.

Besides I don't own a Lazy-Boy............Never will!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment