Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What Is Your Normal ??????

Sometimes mine almost seems boring. Maybe it is, I don't know. But from what I see and hear most of the people I know are pretty lazy and do little! A few try to maintain and put forth a little exercise effort. But most don't!

Then they look at me like I am crazy. I tell them I get up and go swimming before work, they look at me like I am crazy. I tell them about the foot race Saturday. They look at me like I am stupid! Yea, a look like I am really stupid, they stop laughing and literally say "why would you do that".

If you saw the pictures of me from the finish line, the look on my face says the same thing! I haven't decided if I want to purchase the pic yet. I will definitely get the one of Chase, he doesn't look as bad as I do! At that moment I was wondering "what the hell was I thinking".

Now for the funny part, that was Saturday, today is Tuesday. I can almost walk again and the memory has already faded! In my mind it wasn't that bad! It only lasted for 47 minutes and it seemed like it was a lot faster than that. I have swam for the last 2 days and we are night riding tonight. I should be able to run by Thursday and it won't hurt as bad.

That, my friends is "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment