Wednesday, January 23, 2013

That Normal Is Pretty Lame !!!!!!

The normal for last night sucked I am on my way home when I get a text. "It's cold nobody wants to go", Bunch of pansy's! First cold night of the year and they all bail!

So what do I do? Same thing! I decide to let the legs have a day off, I got my swim in first thing yesterday so I didn't feel that bad. Then I made a chef salad for dinner and read a book for the rest of the night. Now that's exciting! 

I guess I could tell ya about the exciting nap that occurred. Oh well anyway you look at it, the night was a bust. I will call it a rest day and move on. It could start raining again tonight so I am really thinking about trying to make a ride some where.

I did hit the pool for a 1000 yards this morning, so at least I got started right. Now just to keep my stride. If I don't make it tonight it might be a few days before we can make it out again.  Sometimes you just need a little down time.......

By the way I really can "almost" walk. It's been 3 days since the race so I might be able to run by the weekend........

No comments:

Post a Comment