Friday, February 5, 2016

Super Time !!!!!!!!!!!!

We had plans, Plans change! Sometimes ya' got'a do what ya' got'a do. We where headed to the mountains again but a friend of ours mother passed away. She was 96 and pretty much healthy her whole life. I can only hope my story plays out the same. So we are now going to Charleston for a funeral tomorrow.




I like Charleston, I just wish we where going for a different reason. But we are not going for us, we are going for our friend. Enough said...




This week has been run and walk. I have stayed active every night this week but no bike. The weather has made sure that wasn't gonna happen. Every time the trails start to dry out we get more rain. Like I said the other day, I don't like to clean bikes any longer. I thought about going to Atlanta and seeing the kid and stay for the superbowl. I have Monday off, but that's a long way from Charleston.


I do want to ride but it will be the road bike this week. South Carolina has been calling my name! I like the wide and empty roads. Plus I have a friend who wants to try out the area. Southbound skinny wheels down.....


By the way the Panthers are gonna win the Superbowl.........

No comments:

Post a Comment