Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Damn, It Was Fun.........

Yesterday I had a really bad day at work. Sometimes you feel like you are beating your head against a wall! People just don't understand sometimes. They watch to much TV and think anything can be done! True anything can be done but it all depends on who is doing the work and if you want to pay for the custom price.


              The TV shows leave out those details!!! That in turn makes my job a lot harder!


So, I had a bad day. Big deal! I had plans to ride after work and was meeting a friend. I had all my stuff and was ready. I went that way and as I was approaching the parking lot I still hadn't made my mind up if I wanted to ride or not! I went ahead and pulled in called Kelly, he was already riding and was gonna come out and meet me when I got there.


First thing he said when he road up, "I was sure you where gonna bail". I was late and hadn't called yet. Plus it was a trail that is not one of my favorites. So I get changed and we take off. Thank goodness I pulled in the lot! I ended up snapping a chain toward the end of the ride and had to walk 15 minutes to get back to the parking lot but damn that one ride made all the difference in the world for my attitude.


If I hadn't stopped I would have went home and just been a pain in the ass all night. Instead I stopped and took home a pizza and watched my Kentucky Wildcats play basketball. Even the walk out of the woods was nice. I ended up with a great evening and a better attitude this morning.


            Bicycles are the bomb! The world would be a better place if everybody rode bikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment