Monday, December 8, 2014

I Had Fun !!!!!!!

Saturday was a rain day, I stayed at the house as long as I could take it and then I got my umbrella and headed to the golf course. It was raining, I figured it would be empty and the dog and I could walk the whole 18 holes on the cart path.


NOT! Golfers are crazier than bicyclist! I couldn't believe how many people were there and golfing in the rain. It was crazy. We had to walk the nature trail. No big deal but I got a kick out of it. It just made me realize how crazy I used to be when I had the golfing bug. At one point in time I used to golf at least 3 days a week and the weekend.


Rain didn't stop me either, I guess I should have known it was gonna be  busy. I still got my walk in and didn't really get to wet so it was a good day. I came home and layed around the house the rest of the day and then Sunday came.


Sunday was a great day! The sun was out and the temps where great. Because of the rain all day Saturday I went to Uhwarrie and cut a few laps. I love that place! I wish it was closer to the house but it is what it is. 45 miles one way but at least it's all through the country. You just have to allow for the drive time.


It's the closest thing to riding in the mountains we have around here, at least without the drive to the mountains. The only draw back is the fact it makes me want to go to the mountains now... I need a day trip........

No comments:

Post a Comment