Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Am Here ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just haven't done anything worth talking about. I am still kinda in my local trail funk mood and the blah blah blah, ho hum weather has me dragging. I went home yesterday and made myself load the dog up and head to the golf course.


We walked till way past dark and still made it home by 6:30. Supper was made and I was asleep on the couch at 7:45. I woke up and watched basketball for a short period of time and went to bed at 9:30. Not the most exciting night. I don't really see how I need so much sleep right now but I seem to be getting more than usual.


Plus I am still loaded for a ride and the sun is shinning! My plan is to hit the trail after work today. But that was my plan yesterday too. I hope the vitamin "D" will help...




One last thing, Sunday when I was in the woods at Uhwarrie, way back in the woods! I came across this weird guy walking all by himself in the middle of the woods. He asked me to stop and he wanted to know about more trails in the area. Then he wants to know if he is headed back toward the parking lot and I tell him no he is going the long way to get there. He still had a good 7 miles the way he was going and he could have turned around and went back 2 miles to get there.


He is telling me he wants shorter trails to walk but when I told him which way to go he said no, he wanted to go the long route. It was really weird and he was putting off the "really weird I am a stalker kinda vibe". He didn't look like a hiker or trail walker at all. Yet he wanted to know where people go to walk in the area.


Now if you know the Uhwarrie mountain bike trail system you know it's a loop type trail. Not very many cut through. He was the reason I did my second lap backwards. I wanted to see where he had gotten to. Yet I never met him again,,,,, It was weird. He was scouting for something but what I don't know......


Sometimes you just get a vibe from someone and he was one of those people......

No comments:

Post a Comment