Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Maybe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So yesterday I went home grabbed the kid, my youngest one Chase and we headed to the park. He didn't want to go to the golf course so the park it was. Yes the dog was along for the ride! I didn't really want to drive all the way back to Weddington but what the hell, if that's what it takes to make the kid happy and make him want to go again so be it.

Anyhow Chase likes to run so we ended up running about half of it and walking really fast on the other half. Not because of him because of me. He is 14 he could run the whole trail, 6 miles. I am the one who still needs to get my legs right!

But just "Maybe" I could get into this running, trail running! I know I have mentioned this before but I do seem to enjoy it. It just seems more interesting, it's not just running in the regular way. You have to pay attention so you don't bust your ass! Running down the road is pretty boring, you just keep moving and don't really have to pay attention.

In the woods you better watch where you are putting your feet! For one I don't really want to step on a snake and the roots can do some damage to an ankle. Plus the terrain is so undulating that you always have a short steep hill or something to navigate. It wears you out!

I am always looking for something new and I might have found it. I'll keep you informed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment