Tuesday, June 3, 2014

You Ever Wonder ?????

What regular people think about? Cause' that's what I was thinking this morning about 4:30am. I woke up and let the dog out then went back to bed. As I lay there I was already thinking about my bike ride this afternoon after work. Wondering where I would ride. I want a forty mile loop and that takes me out for at least 2 and half hours.

The routes where going through my mind and I was thinking about how each one rolled and which way I wanted to go. Then the thought crossed my mind, what do regular people think about at 4am? I think about riding, do they think about yard work? I sure as hell don't!

Although the yard could use a little love it can wait. Anyhow I fell back asleep and that was that. The alarm went off way to soon and here I am at work still thinking about which way to go. The bike is ready and waiting so the world awaits! Actually the world could car less if I ride but I sure as hell look forward to it.

I rode Sunday and yesterday I went to the golf course with the wife and dog, we did the mile and a half nature trail. It's about as close as any trail to the house and they encourage walking in the evening's when the course is slower. The dog loves it so it's a win-win.

Got out of the house for awhile, spent time with the wife and enjoyed the evening. I wonder what everybody else was thinking about last night.......

No comments:

Post a Comment