Monday, June 2, 2014

Now For The Rest Of The Week,,,,,,,,

We had a great weekend, Saturday was a day of working around the house and spending time with the kid. We went to Outback Steakhouse for diner. His choice, and had a good meal followed by ice cream and cake. He cleaned up in the cash department and plus he got his guitar a few weeks ago.

It seems like yesterday we just had him and now we are less than 2 years away from him driving! Time fly's when you are having fun! It's been busy here lately, Cody graduates in less than 2 weeks and then he goes to the beach. Then we have fathers day followed by my birthday. June is busy this year!

I did ride yesterday, that was the end of my drought. I hadn't ridden since the previous Monday. I did a 56 miler yesterday, I left the house and went to the store and packed my pockets. From there I went to Oakboro then Burnsville, back to Olive Branch to Monroe. I went out the back side of Oakboro down to the low water 1 lane bridge and then around to Burnsville.

I went past the old Foggy Bottom motocross park and stopped for a minute. It looks like someone is trying to re-open the place now. It's been closed for several years as the original owners retired. It needs a lot of work right now and a lot of money! Someone has been riding though so maybe it will reopen. We'll just have to wait and see.

I should get my Gold Wing back out of the shop this week. I called Friday and they said the first of this week, so I am looking forward to getting back on it. Summer is here, it's time to ride! Pedal and ride.....

There is a difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment