Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Still Loaded ,,,,,,,,,,

The car anyway, first hint of a ride window and I am headed to the woods. At first it just sat there laying in the back of the car. I didn't give it much thought but now all of a sudden I just want to ride it! I know the bike shop appreciated the business in the middle of winter, but I will never buy a new bike in the middle of winter again.

I am beginning to think I must have cursed winter. I bought bike, then the ground hog saw his shadow. We have had snow, now it's raining! It's been one thing after another, over the last few weeks I have done one ride a week for 30-35 miles. That's been it, nothing else. I bought a bike and got new tires on the mountain bike and haven't ridden since..

This sucks..... Sooner or later things got to change. I feel like everybody who bothers to read this is only getting to hear me whine. I can't remember the last time I talked about mountain biking. Except changing tires....

No comments:

Post a Comment