Monday, May 13, 2013

If That's What Normal People Do ??????????????

They lead a pretty boring life! Of course I am referring to my weekend. The wife and I ran a few errands Saturday am and then came home. I just couldn't bring myself to ride the road bike and plus I really didn't have the time.

Cody had the prom Saturday night so we had plenty to do. Then with Mother's Day Sunday I never did anything all weekend. That in it's self was really weird. Then throw in the fact I still have a hard time sleeping and that was a weekend I would rather forget!

I did get the road bike ready to go now I just need to get out on it. That's gonna happen today. I am gonna find out just how hard it is to ride and weather I like the road or not I am gonna learn to tolerate it anyway. I can't sit around for the next 2 weeks!

I was on here last week with my quarterly report and it was all good. Then just like that, Bam! I start this quarter with a bunch of do nothing days. I got to turn this around.

Again, if that was a regular weekend for regular people I will stick with my deal all day everyday. I would go crazy if I had that for a regular weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment