Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,

So today is now day 2, of it looks like a recovery week. No I skipped the swim again this morning, I don't think my shoulder can take it right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and I can make it.

Now for today, it is now day 2 of our training here at work. We are going to a totally brand new system and so far it sucks! Well at least it's a pain right now, after we learn it it will probably be a pretty good system. Just right now it sucks!

I did get to ride the motorcycle today. I haven't been able to do that in a few days with all the rain. We have the prom coming this weekend so that will keep us from riding the dirt bikes for at least one more week. After this we will be able to play. Plus the vacation is coming quick so lots of stuff coming up.

Now I just need to be healthy and I will be happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment