Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Never New !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, "I Never New" running and swimming and just getting in shape could be so hard! Two months ago I would have said "yea I know how to run and swim", now I would answer the same, except I would have to say I don't know how to do it correctly though.

It took me about a week to figure out a new technique for swimming. My shoulders where hurting, so I changed my stroke. No longer did they hurt. I can now swim a 1000 yards faster than ever. I still have to concentrate on what I am doing but I have gotten better.

Now I am try to figure out how to run. It turns out the way I have been running all these years is hard on your knees. Hence the reason my knees are giving me such a fit. I spent the evening last night watching videos on the "Pose method" of running. From what I am learning it should help me get over my knee problems.

I hope after doing nothing but swimming yesterday I can try it tonight. I let my knees take a break so maybe they will work OK tonight. Nothing big just a few miles. I hope to get up to at least 10 miles a week before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment