Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Finally...............

Yes, I got it back! I have been waiting for a week. That was about 4 days longer than I planned but at least I am rolling again. It works perfect! Doesn't kick in neutral or anything else. I didn't realize how bad it needed a new transmission till I got one. It was really bad I just didn't know it. So now I am good, I can go where ever I want and not worry about it.

Once I finally got home it wasn't much of a night. I cleaned the kitchen and made dinner, by then it was 8 o'clock and the night was done. Driving to the south end to pick up my blazer made me realize once again why I live in the country. It would be hard for me to go back to all that traffic. Even at 5 rush hour in Monroe I could go from one side of town to the other in 15 minutes.

In Charlotte it took me an hour to get home. That sucked! I know that's the life style now but it ain't for me. I like the open spaces, you could pack 30 houses or 150 condos on the field next to my house. Thank god they haven't! My kids would go crazy with no where to go.

I did get my swim in this morning so I am back on track. Yesterday my mom brought up the fact that if you start doing something and do it for a few weeks day in day out it becomes habit. Just like my swimming, at first it was a job but now I look forward to it. I think I am gonna start making myself run at least 3 days a week. If I can do it for a few weeks it will become habit!

It's all about the habits, they have to be good ones!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment