Monday, October 8, 2012

The Normal................

So I guess that was as close to normal as my weekends ever get. I road Saturday with Kelly and Scott.

We killed Sherman Branch!

Then I went home and did yard work. Once that was done I hung around the house and worked on bikes and dirt bikes! I am still trying to sell that damn KTM 50 but so far I haven't had much luck.

I guess I am going to have to take it to The Corral and let them sell it! The kids want a 4-wheeler and that ain't gonna happen till we sell something! I don't really want to pay commission but I ain't having any luck, which sucks...

Then Sunday came around and the weather turned cold and rainy. We had church which came with a cookout, we then came home. After a 20 minute nap I hit the door and headed to Beatty. It drains well enough that it doesn't get to muddy. After about 4 laps, I was getting bored so I loaded up and headed home.

Dinner a little football and the day was complete. My legs are a little tired right now so I need a few days break. Since last Monday I have ridden Tue,Wed,Thurs. Followed by Saturday and Sunday!

So 5 of the last 7 days!!!

Besides this weekend we are going to Lake Norman State Park for a few days. I am gonna get some serious miles in! The weather is looking good and the trails are sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment