Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It Might Be Time................

It might be time! Yep, I need to go to school. Camera school! I have a really nice camera, a Nikon D50. It's bad ass!

Why do I have a camera of that quality? Because it was a gift, I would never buy one this nice. The reason I wouldn't, because I can barely use a point and shoot!

Much less one that requires me to use my head.

Yes it will take some amazing shots and like I said it's way above my ability but I would like to be able to use it..... Better....

The reason for all this rambling would be the fact that I missed a shot I wanted yesterday.

Dammit......

The other night I was playing with the camera and changed some settings, when I had the chance to get my shot I didn't realize I had not changed things back, so I ended up with crap......

Yea, that's what I got!! It should be a beautiful picture of the white deer that lives in downtown Matthews. She was behind our warehouse yesterday and I was no more than a 100 feet from her.....

Again,,,,,Dammit............

No comments:

Post a Comment