Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is There A Good Time ?????????

To get sick? The answer, I would think might be there are better times than others! Point I am trying to make today would be I am sick!

I guess that's why I sucked on my ride Monday. (ref prior post) I had it coming on and just didn't want to admit it. I went out and it was like I did the classic "bonk". Meaning I ran out of energy halfway through my ride.

Then Tuesday I started aching and it got worse from there! Then no sleep came that night, along with the uncontrollable shakes and shivers!

Don't worry I damn sure didn't waste a sick day on being sick! I was here at work all day! I will need all the days off I can get this year!

The light at the end of the tunnel you ask? Karen loaded me up with the medicine last night and at least I got to sleep. I took all my meds this morning and I am wearing 3 shirts! I should make it through today.

The weather is gonna be perfect Saturday so I hate to miss out. I doubt I will be 100% but at least I want to make it out. You only get so many 62 degree days this time of year and I don't want to waste this one!

So no, I didn't get a chance to work on the Cannondale last night but hopefully I will make it out to the garage tonight. I only get sick about once a year, so I hope I am getting it over now!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment