Friday, January 6, 2012

Getting There ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

From here, the depth's of despair! Yes, I said despair! When it comes to being sick I am a big WUSS!

I lay around and whine and cry, Oh' I hurt please help little ol' me! Can I have any more meds yet! What do you mean I just had them!

I sure don't feel any better yet! I must need more med's!!

Believe me that's just a small sample of what the wife has put up with for the last few days! If anything I have whined a lot worse than that! LOL.....

BUT, I am GETTING THERE!!!!

I feel better! The best I have yet this week!

Things are looking up! The light is now on at the end of the tunnel!

No, I haven't fixed the Cannondale yet. I have a plan, when it breaks or I have a flat (which ever comes first) I will fix it.

If it ain't broke don't fix it! That's one I can live by.

Solution; I carry the new hanger with me and if it breaks, I fix it in the woods!

Truth to my solution; If it breaks in the woods I will push it back to the truck and go home!

Simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple mind, simple solution..... Works for me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment