Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday....

Unusual for me to post on a weekend but what the hell, I ain't got much else to do so far today. I went and got the truck inspected this morning and now I am fixing to hit the road in search of the great mountain bike ride.

Karen is taking Cody to the doctor this morning about his knee and I am taking Chase out with the mountain bike. We are going to Poplar Tent as I said yesterday, it is a little over his head as far as trail toughness but I am looking forward to a ride with just my baby.

Who would have though 20 years ago I would be enjoying the end of Poplar with my youngest son. 20 years ago who would have thought I would have kids anyway!!!!!!

Yes it will be a slow ride with lots of pictures, but I am going to enjoy every last minute of it. Yea, it really means something to me. Before you wonder if I won't miss having Cody along yes I will miss having Cody. The difference is Cody is the oldest and 5 years older than his brother. He and I have been doing rides without Chase for a long time. So it is kinda special to spend time on the bike with just the littlest one....

Look for a full report later this weekend.....Poplar here we come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment