Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh yea..............

It's Friday and I love Friday! What is there not to like about Friday, how could you not like the last day of the work week. At 4pm I want to jump up and down and shout out, it's time to party!!!! or at least relax and get my shit together for the weekend. I am to old to party, well maybe not to old to party, but to old to recover from the party! I used to jump up the next day and hit the road. Now I crawl out of the bed and hit the couch. Then the next thing I know it's Sunday and I am mad because I just wasted my weekend...

So no, I am not going partying. But I do like to ride my bike!!!  A ride it is, a couple rides actually. I think it's time to hit SC and mountain bike. Cheraw State Park is calling my name. But then again, we are gonna lose one of the best trails in Charlotte here in a few weeks so I will probably take my youngest mo-hawk minus son and hit Poplar Tent. I will have to take plenty of pictures and maybe even use my helmet camera and shoot a video! That would be cool! Anyhow I will have a full write up next week, I m going to miss Poplar it is like the only trail in the area that you can still ride when it is raining. They never fell for the line that it ruins a trail when it is ridden in the rain.


I kinda miss the mo-hawk....only a kid can wear this.....

Every other trail in this area except for my favorite trail, Uhwarrie is under the eye of a local club who seems to think you should not ride if it is raining on the other side of the county. They do a lot of work to keep all the options open for us to use so I won't wear them out to much for the one rule I don't agree with.

Since my oldest is out for awhile he will have to sit this one out. Speaking of Cody it ought to be an interesting weekend with him around. My kids are very active and now Cody is inactive! by Sunday he will be a real pain in the ass!!!! I can see this coming already.

No comments:

Post a Comment