Friday, July 1, 2011

I Shouldn't Be Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, I should be on the Ferry heading across the Core Sound for the South Core banks! But no I am here at work, typing on my computer about a trip I am NOT taking. I guess that's just the way it is this time.

i should be here sleeping

I should have been on this boat


I should have been looking at this dock at 7am this morning
Karen couldn't get off today so we would have to leave today instead of last night. That would mean we would only be out there for 2 nights instead of 3. If I am going to drive for 6 hours to get there I want to stay at least 3 nights. It's a long drive but well worth it. Oh well until next time, which I think will be Labor Day. I will just have to wait. Patiently , but not by choice.

Cody mowed!!!!!!!!!
Ok on to something else, I know the photo of my yard after it has been mowed my not make much sense. But there is a story behind it. That is a picture of my yard cut by my oldest Cody! The first time that has ever happened. He mowed everything but the driveway last night! I was way happy about that.

Here is a shot of our turkeys now. Cody traded 3 chickens for 2 more turkeys. I like the turkeys better than the chickens they seem to be a little smarter!!!! Not much, just a little!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment