Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday....................

Followed by Friday, if you can make it through Wednesday you have Thursday covered. Just knowing the week is about done makes the day. I know I talk about the end of the week every week, but hey I work to live, not live to work. Gotta pay the people!!!

So not a big weekend planned, have family coming in and going to see fireworks. My favorite little chicken farming 4 year old Wriston is coming to visit. he can't wait to see his cousin Chase. He plans on swimming and hanging out at the house. Usually what he wants he gets! We haven't seen him since Christmas.

Went riding again last night and had a good ride. Tonight I am going to hit the road about 9 with the kid, yep a night road ride. We haven't done that in awhile, should be fun! Cody has found a new website for junior road racing Carolina's Cycling Association. We have our first criterium in 2 weeks.

I don't really care to road race but if that's what the kid wants to do we are going to try it. His friend Austin races them and Cody wants to try it. Should be exciting, I will get some good camera time and maybe I might figure out how to take action shots.


I even started reading the owners manual for the camera I have, trying to step up my shot quality. Time will tell. These shots are from the crit in downtown Concord last year maybe I will get better, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment