Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Bird..................

Mom is now on that big jet liner in the sky! Picked her up at 6am and dropped her off at the airport. She is headed up to Philadelphia to see my brother and his family. He has 2 little girls and I have the 2 boys, every once and awhile she needs some little girl time. My brothers wife is picking her up at the airport and she will have the girls there to meet her. I drove the large pick-up instead of the little blue truck, I didn't want to make mom cram in the little truck with the luggage and all. It makes her feel better if the luggage is in the front and not in the back off the truck.

I forgot my picture taking devise, also known as a camera or I would have taken a few shots. I didn't get to go this time but I will go next time. I enjoy going up there, it is a whole different world from what my family is used too. We tend to be a lot more relaxed and slow paced here. They are on the go all the time.

My brother drives to the train station to park and then he rides the train into the city for 45min everyday. He does get off the train right under his building which just happens to be the tallest building in the city. That's right we Markland's are moving on up.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment