Friday, July 17, 2020

Yep, still alive!

Been over a year! Honestly had no ideal it had been that long. So life kicks on, I'm a grandpa now, Pa-Pa is what I go by! Love every minute of it! Life is good, everybody is healthy and seem to be happy.

The main reason I checked in is I still ride and try to ride a lot. It's been two years since my Colorado mess and I plan to go back. Next year is gonna be the date. I plan to go in the best shape of my life, so now is the time to start.

I plan to start using my blog to track my training and my feelings over this. I am now 52 and life is getting short. I've lost almost 30 pounds since I last went and plan to loss 10 more. It's hard to do but I can!

For now that's about all I have to update. I plan to head out in the morning before the sun comes up. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment