Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dissapointment ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hate that word! You only use it when it occurs. Right now after watching the weather for the last few days it looks like my trip to Illinois is gonna be cancelled. I was planning on leaving Friday am and going up it all looks good. EXCEPT, Friday they are gonna get snow showers! Followed by Saturday am with a low of 20 and a high of 40.


Not that bad right? But the problem comes in on Sunday for the return trip, again low 20 and high 40. BUT, rain showers moving east all day. East would be the direction I would be traveling. The cold is not that big of deal but the rain and that type of cold would really suck! Being 700 miles from the house and having no option but to ride in the rain for 12 hours, not fun!


This trip is something I have looked forward to for quit awhile and to now have to opt out just blows. I got my new suit and have had my motel reservations for months. Now I am staying home. Life sucks but it is what it is. Now I just need to find something else to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment