Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Worth The Trip ,,,,,

That was the thought going through my head about the time I made it in the woods. I went up the first climb and got my blood flowing. Made a few turns and I was happy. Lake Norman State Park is the best trail system we have in the whole Charlotte area. It's fast fun rolls great and pretty much can be ridden by any level of rider.


They have harder trails and they have easy trails. Even the easy trails are fun, you can go as fast as you want. Like I said it's a little to far for me to make during the week but when I have the time on the weekend it's at the top of the list. I always tend to get in a rut and ride the same places all the time. I like change.


So far 2016 has been a great year for me. We are only 8 weeks into it and it's going great. Work my sales are up, we have already been to the mountain 3 times and are planning to go again. the kids are happy. The wife is happy! Sometimes you just need to stop and smell the roses.


I actually did that, valentines day we had the flowers in the house. I smelled them! Yep, they did smell good! I like the candy better though. It goes great with a beer! Chocolate, beer and bicycles, I am hooked up.


                                                  Simple things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment