Friday, January 1, 2016

I'll Be There..............

Just like the song! I knew this was coming but haven't really given much thought to it. Didn't really care to be honest! But then I found out they are gonna have a beer garden! Plus I now have a year pass to get in for free. I like free stuff and I like beer so it's a no brainer.

Next weekend is the cyclocross nationals and they are being held on the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. That's about all I know at this point, it's a bike race and it's in Asheville at one of our favorite places to be. 

From what I am reading it's a really big deal, a big race in other words. I have only been to one cyclocross race and it was a local one and I wasn't that impressed. But they didn't have beer either! This one is supposed to have a lot of top pro's there. Maybe they will make it a lot more fun to watch.

Plus I have seen a few pictures of the course and it looks like a nightmare. A nightmare someone else has to deal with! Should be fun....


No comments:

Post a Comment